Thursday, June 21, 2012

J Dawg - Ride on 4's - Chopped And Screwed + Lyrics

### Beer Bread - J Dawg - Ride on 4's - Chopped And Screwed + Lyrics.###
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination J Dawg - Ride on 4's - Chopped And Screwed + Lyrics.

Do you know about - J Dawg - Ride on 4's - Chopped And Screwed + Lyrics

Beer Bread ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Beer Bread . You look at this article for info on what you want to know is Beer Bread .

How is J Dawg - Ride on 4's - Chopped And Screwed + Lyrics

J Dawg - Ride on 4's - Chopped And Screwed + Lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 5.75 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Beer Bread . www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.facebook.com (*talking*) Ha-ha, H-Town say [J-Dawg] I got my Lac sitting low, like a Honda Civic Hundred sack of that dro, got a G lifted And the way I work the grain, gotta be gifted Dipping, in and out of traffic swiftly Tipsy, off drank but no beers here I got a tre, and a twenty ounce root beer Muddy, like a motherfucking hog pen Banging Pac "Makaveli", play that number eight again Time go by, puffing on high I'm feeling too fly, and that ain't even high See I's a gangsta nigga, I shoot or shank a nigga But it's some'ing about them swangas, that'll change a nigga Have you chunking the deuce up, to a stranger nigga You shining harder than a bitch, he don't blame you nigga Who could blame you nigga, you doing the damn thang Staying true to the game, you deserve to swang [Hook] Behind that five percent, windows never go down Music never go down, my nigga say slow down Keep driving, pass that dro Tip slow while you ride on 4's, when we ride on 4's [J-Dawg] Hit your breaks homie, let the third light glow Swang open the do', let em smell the dro Naw we ain't capping, that there for them bitches We grinding hard as fuck, and riding on our riches Shit the fam good, the kids good So why not grip wood through the hood nigga, come on now Kush got me gone now, I don't smoke the stress I been blessed, so if it's in the air it's the best And if it's in my cup, it's that purple Got me flipping through the hood, riding in a circle No destination ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Beer Bread . Where you'll be able to offer use within your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Beer Bread . View Related articles associated with Beer Bread . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share J Dawg - Ride on 4's - Chopped And Screwed + Lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment