Saturday, June 23, 2012

Music Facts: Piano Man

1# Music Facts: Piano Man.

VDO of Music Facts: Piano Man

After we tend to got the knowledge concerning Beer Bread Recipes ago VDO, we are going to verify the Music Facts: Piano Man. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I have bump into Music Facts: Piano Man. I saw that it was vital for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not want to publish VDO. i am happy to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. Music Facts: Piano Man Tube. Duration : 5.63 Mins.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. It's nine o'clock on a Saturday The Regular crowd shuffles in There's an old man sitting next to me Makin' love to his tonic and gin He says, "Son, can you play me a memory I'm not really sure how it goes But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete When I wore a younger man's clothes." La la la, di da da La la, di da da da dum Sing us a song, you're the piano man Sing us a song tonight Well, we're all in the mood for a melody And you've got us feelin' alright Now John at the bar is a friend of mine He gets me my drinks for free And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke But there's someplace that he'd rather be He says, "Bill, I believe this is killing me." As the smile ran away from his face "Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star If I could get out of this place" Oh, la la la, di da da La la, di da da da dum Now Paul is a real estate novelist Who never had time for a wife And he's talkin' with Davy, who's still in the Navy And probably will be for life And the waitress is practicing politics As the businessmen slowly get stoned Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness But it's better than ...
View Related articles related to Beer Bread Recipes. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Music Facts: Piano Man.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment