Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder : UFO & Energy Secrecy - (April 13th, 2012)

#The Best Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder : UFO & Energy Secrecy - (April 13th, 2012).
Advertisements

Good VDO of Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder : UFO & Energy Secrecy - (April 13th, 2012)

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to gift Video on Recipe For Beer Bread. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that is helpful. together with your friends. Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder : UFO & Energy Secrecy - (April 13th, 2012), that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the read. Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder : UFO & Energy Secrecy - (April 13th, 2012) Video Clips. Duration : 59.45 Mins.

Please visit: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com also visit: www.kickstarter.com UFO & Energy Secrecy: How It Is Maintained From Early 1900s Through The Present Dr. Greer will be joined by Dr. Ted Loder to discuss the complex issue of UFO and Energy secrecy. They will discuss how since the early 1920s energy solutions have been suppressed and they will also address the confluence between that and UFO secrecy. From T Townsend Brown to Jimmy Dolittle to the Third Reich to Barry Goldwater. This will be an indepth discussion of history from a different perspective. www.TheOrionProject.org www.CSETI.org www.DisclosureProject.org **This interview belongs to 'The World Puja Network' (www.worldpuja.org All credit for this interview goes to 'The World Puja Network' and Steven Greer. I have uploaded this because I believe as many people as possible need to hear it.** Please visit: www.worldpuja.org -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you well. Some of us realize it, some of us don't, but we are currently in the middle of a massive transformation for humanity. Probably the biggest ever.The deeds you do, the things you say, even the thoughts you think all carry weight in this time of huge significance. Through my research I've concluded there is such thing as evil (I used to scoff at that word), and it's a force that has infected the hearts and minds of many. I believe we ...
View Related articles associated with Recipe For Beer Bread. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder : UFO & Energy Secrecy - (April 13th, 2012).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment