Saturday, July 7, 2012

Land Down Under - Men At Work - (Piano cover)

1# Land Down Under - Men At Work - (Piano cover). Advertisements

VDO of Land Down Under - Men At Work - (Piano cover)

After we have a tendency to got the knowledge concerning Beer Bread Recipes ago VDO, we are going to look at the Land Down Under - Men At Work - (Piano cover). I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have stumble upon Land Down Under - Men At Work - (Piano cover). I saw that it was important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not need to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. Land Down Under - Men At Work - (Piano cover) Tube. Duration : 3.33 Mins.

Facebook it: on.fb.me Facebook: www.facebook.com Download the high quality mp3 file: on.fb.me Piano 4 hands :) "Land Down Under - Men At Work - Lyrics" Travelling in a fried-out combie On a hippie trail, head full of zombie I met a strange lady, she made me nervous She took me in and gave me breakfast And she said, "Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover." Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six foot four and full of muscle I said, "Do you speak-a my language?" He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich And he said, "I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover." (Yeahhh!) Dying in a den in Bombay With a slack jaw, and nothin' much to say I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me Because I come from the land of plenty?" And he said, "Oh, you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah) Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (ooohh) You better run, you better take cover." We are.. Livin' in a land down under, Where women glow and men plunder, (yeahhhhhhhhhh) Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (thunderrrrr!) You better run, you better take cover.
View Related articles associated with Beer Bread Recipes. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Land Down Under - Men At Work - (Piano cover).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment