Monday, July 16, 2012

Making Basic Beer Bread - Part 1

1# Making Basic Beer Bread - Part 1.
Advertisements

VDO of Making Basic Beer Bread - Part 1

Making Basic Beer Bread - Part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 8.57 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Beer Bread Recipe. Ever since my first mention of beer bread on The Survival Podcast well over a year ago I have been asked constantly about exactly how to make it. So here is video 1 of 2 on making beer bread. Beer bread is simple enough to make any night, even after work, it tastes wonderful and brings home cooking back to families. It is also a great way to use all that flour or wheat in your preps so that you insure rotation and follow the mantra, "eat what you store and store what you eat". A full text version of the recipe will be in the notes of part two.
View Related articles associated with Beer Bread Recipe. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Making Basic Beer Bread - Part 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment